Are you too busy to get all the items your kids have outgrown/outplayed ready for the sale?
Let OutGROW OutPLAY help you with our Busy Parent Service!
The BP Service is an excellent way for you to participate in an OGOP Online Sale if you don’t have time to take pictures of your items and enter them into your inventory.
Below is the outline of the OGOP BP Service.
- Consignors using the BP Service earn 35% of what their items sell for and up to 50% if they book shifts to help out. BP Consignors will still be charged the $15 registration fee.
- BP Consignors drop-off their freshly laundered and folded clothing and cleaned toys to their OGOP assigned BP Rep.
- BP Consignors will complete the BP Service Agreement with the BP Rep prior to any work being done. The Consignor is also responsible for communicating to the BP Rep any items that require special pricing. For Example: A $200 stroller that the Consignor wants priced no less than $75 etc...
- BP Consignors need to change the password for your account to: bpservice + your first name. For example: bpservicemelissa. This will allow your BP Rep to access your account and tag all your items for you.
- All BP Consignors will pick-up items from their BP Rep when items are ready. The BP Consignor is responsible for dropping off their SOLD items during Consignor Drop Off
- Consignors using the BP Service still need to book a drop-off time to drop off SOLD items.
- BP Consignors will still receive an appropriate Pre-Sale EXTRAVAGANZA pass.
- Your BP Representatives will earn 25% override on each item they enter and is SOLD
- Your BP Rep will quickly “spot check” inspect items BEFORE you leave to ensure items are suitable for the sale. The BP Consignor MUST have a min of 20 acceptable items or a min of a $100 value on the items to be tagged.
- Your BP Rep will inspect each item and follow OGOP’S Inspection policy. Rejected items are placed to the side for you to pick-up when your items have been entered into your inventory with pictures. The BP Rep will review rejected items with you.
- Your BP Rep will bag/tag your items so you can easily grab and drop off your SOLD items
- Your BP Rep will determine the price of each item unless otherwise indicated on the Consignors BP Service Agreement.
- Your BP Rep will price each item, bag and tag them
- Your BP Rep will email you when your items are ready to be picked-up. Please pick-up your items ASAP.
- OGOP will pay all BP Reps and deduct appropriate amounts from your cheque.
Please note that the BP Rep will try to provide bags your clothing bundles and items but this is not always possible. Please provide your BP rep with appropriate amount of grocery bags for your items
If you have any questions or would like to request the BP Service, please don't hesitate to contact us.